Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Apple Fined €1.8B For Restricting Music Streaming Developers
The European Union's antitrust authority said Monday that it has fined tech giant Apple €1.8 billion ($1.95 bill...(read more)
Musk Fired Twitter Execs To Avoid $200M Bill, Suit Says
Elon Musk fired four top Twitter executives just minutes after he closed on his deal to buy the company, now called X Corp., to avoid paying them $200 million in severance benefits, they told a California federal court Monday.
NerdWallet, Syracuse Hit With 'Fraudulent' Bankruptcy Cases
Personal finance platform NerdWallet, the city of Syracuse, New York, a Taco Bell franchisee and a financial tech company were targets of apparently phony bankruptcy cases opened in Delaware over the weekend by a frequent pro se litigant.
Thomas, Alito Say Campus 'Speech Police' Case Worth A Look
U.S. Supreme Court Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito objected Monday to their colleagues' decision to dismiss as moot claims that Virginia Tech's now-defunct protocol for reporting controversial speech violated the First Amendment, arguing the court must decide whether universities can police student speech.
FAA Audit Flags Boeing 737 Max 9 Production Lapses
Boeing and its key supplier, Spirit AeroSystems, failed to comply with manufacturing quality control requirements across several departments, according to findings from a Federal Aviation Administration audit of the 737 Max 9 jets after January's harrowing Alaska Airlines midair panel blowout.
Catching Up With Delaware's Chancery Court
A Swedish music producer's takeover, a proposed award payable in Tesla shares, Truth Social stock squabbles, and an unusually blunt slap down from the bench added up to an especially colorful week in Delaware's famous court of equity. On top of that came new cases about alleged power struggles, board entrenchment, consumer schemes and merger disputes.
Prosecutor Ready To Rebut Account Of Wade-Willis Timeline
A Cobb County, Georgia, prosecutor can attest that the former law partner of special prosecutor Nathan Wade told her that the romance between Wade and Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis began as early as 2019, one of former President Donald Trump's Georgia co-defendants said Monday.
Jan. 6 Witness Lied About 'Shady' Meadows Meeting, Suit Says
A onetime business partner of Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit in Georgia federal court Monday accusing former White House aide and January 6 committee witness Cassidy Hutchinson of lying about a rendezvous with former Trump administration Chief of Staff Mark Meadows that implied the two were involved in "some sort of shady business."
Justices Won't Review Ex-Merrill Lynch Traders' Fraud Case
The U.S. Supreme Court said Monday it will not take up an appeal from two former Merrill Lynch traders who were convicted in Chicago federal court of spoofing the precious metals market.
Pentagon Leaker Faces Lengthy Prison Term After Plea
Jack Teixeira, the 22-year-old Massachusetts Air National Guardsman charged with one of the most significant military intelligence leaks in U.S. history, is facing more than a decade in prison after pleading guilty Monday to multiple violations of the Espionage Act.
Justices Pass On Hasbro's Atty Fee Fight In Copyright Win
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday denied Hasbro Inc.'s appeal to review the First Circuit's refusal to award its lawyers nearly $2 million in attorney fees for prevailing in a copyright suit over the Game of Life.
Justices Won't Review Concrete Co. Licensing Fight
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday turned away a petition arguing that state courts are "eroding" the rule requiring clear evidence that a party agreed to arbitrate a particular dispute, in a case centering on an arbitral award favoring a concrete company in a licensing feud.
JetBlue, Spirit Nix $3.8B Deal After Court Block
JetBlue Airways said Monday that it has reached an agreement with Spirit Airlines to end their planned $3.8 billion merger, after the U.S. Department of Justice convinced a Massachusetts federal court to block the deal earlier this year.
Trending on Law360
- Tesla Stock For Fees? Attys Who Got Musk's Pay Cut Say Yes
- Justices Say States Can't Keep Trump Off Ballot
- Trump's Former Finance Chief Pleads Guilty To Perjury
- Gilstrap Orders Damages Retrial To Avoid $67.5M 'Train Wreck'
- How Echoing Techniques Can Derail Witnesses At Deposition
- Justices' Trump Immunity Ruling Could Delay Trial Indefinitely
- J&J's Talc Lit The Spark For Doctor's Fatal Cancer, Jury Told
- Atty Censured Over Conduct In NFL Concussion MDL
- JetBlue, Spirit Nix $3.8B Deal After Court Block
From The Courtroom
- Trial Of Ex-Stimwave CEO Over Medical Device Nears End
- Ind. Man Found Guilty In Houston For Role In $7M Scam
- Deported Man Seeks Mass. Justices' OK For Zoom Retrial
- J&J's Talc Lit The Spark For Doctor's Fatal Cancer, Jury Told
- Judge Doubts Drowsy Juror, Mask Rules Warrant New VC Trial
- Judge Pauses Sale Of Miami Official's Home In $63.5M Case
- Mich. Judge Floats Sanctions If Doc Review Wastes Her Time
- Fla. Judge OKs $43.5M Deutsche Bank Deal In Ch. 15 Case
- Judges Tell Mich. To Get Moving On Flint Engineering Suit
- Wash. Judges Likely To Let Public Defender Keep Workplace Win
The IRS' recently released analysis, estimating a $851 billion return on the government’s $80 billion investment in the agency, repr... (read more)
Balancing my time between a BigLaw career and my role as an NFL cheerleader has taught me that pursuing your passions outside of wor... (read more)
Though a recently updated Consumer Financial Protection Bureau rule expands financial institutions' abilities to appeal supervisory ... (read more)
Recent remarks from U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler should be heard as a clarion call for public companie... (read more)
The Gulf Cooperation Council is in the early stages of ESG policy implementation, but recent commitments by both states and corporat... (read more)
- Read More Expert Analysis
Want to publish in Law360?
Submit an idea
Have a news tip?
Contact us here
- Calif. Justices Rule Fiat Can't Offset Lemon Law Restitution
- 5th Circ. May Uphold National Block On ACA Preventive Care
- EU Eyes Strategy For Exiting 'Outdated' Energy Treaty
- Advocacy Group Pushes FCC For Hearing On Fox License
- 9th Circ. Affirms Forest Service Logging Plans In Calif.
- Insurer Wants Trade Secret Suit Dropped Sans Atty Fee Award
- Split Calif. Panel Backs Drinking Water Regs On Oil Operators
- Snapchat Lures Victims As Bitmoji 'Co-Publisher,' Suit Says
- OpenAI Judge Denies Writers' Calif. IP Case 'First-To-File' Bid
- NJ County Democrats Want In On Ballot Layout Fight